- Each individual possesses the right to life, liberty, and justly acquired property.
- The primary purpose of government is the preservation of these individual rights
- No person or institution, public or private, has the right to initiate the use of force or fraud against another.
- The government should refrain from the use of force to intervene in moral, social, or economic affairs when such intervention causes the forfeiture of individual rights and liberties, except when people are initiating force or fraud on the person or property of others.
- Individuals are entitled to choose their own lifestyles so long as they do not forcibly interfere with the lives of others.
- The voluntary exchange of goods and services is essential for a prosperous and free society of diverse beliefs.
Religious Freedom and Liberty
- Religious Freedom is a human right essential to maintain personal dignity.
- Religious Liberty is a societal practice essential for the creation and maintenance of a peaceful society